Are you looking to learn about freelance writing? Have you been in search of in-depth information about website content writing? Do you need some secrets and insights from a protean content writer to become a better writer? Well, I am happy to tell you you are where you belong. With my freelance writing online course, you will get a fountain of extensive information about freelance writing.
Before you dive deep, it’s essential to remember that the learning process is different from one person to another. Your quickness and ease in grasping the content provided may differ from that of someone else. So, don’t be too hard on yourself. Take your time to learn and understand the lessons in each chapter and remember that Rome was not built in a day.
Some of my students take a month to finish the course, while others are usually done in two weeks. However, the good thing is that this course will be available to you 24/7 (you have LIFETIME access to the course). All you have to do is log in and learn the course content. So go with your pace and focus on your ultimate goal. I will be here to answer your questions, guide you whenever needed and offer personal training upon request.
Remember, fortune only favors the bold. So use this given content and your time wisely to become a pro in content writing.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START THE TRAINING?
We can all agree that you need the right resources to achieve a specific goal. That is no exception to this training. Here is a list of the requirements needed:
- A laptop/desktop. Using a smartphone will limit you from fully maximizing the course.
- Stable Internet Connection.
- You will need at least 2-3 hours daily to learn and understand the course content.
COURSE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Once You are set, you must register to access the course. Follow the steps listed below:
- Send the payment to +254741170703 or pay here via Paypal.
- After paying, send me your name and email address to the same number (+254741170703) through WhatsApp or message. You can as well email me the details at (firstname.lastname@example.org)